The Asociación Argentina de Químicos Cosméticos is a non-profit civil entity founded on March 20, 1971, aimed at promoting the development of scientific and technological knowledge in cosmetic research and production.
It is a member of the International Federation of Societies of Cosmetic Chemists (IFSCC), the international entity that granted the Lester Conrad award to the Argentine association in 1984 and 1997.
- Promote the development of cosmetic science
- Divulgate knowledge on this field by means of courses and master's degrees
- Encourage scientific research
- Cooperate with public powers on legislation issues applicable
- Organize and take part in congresses and conferences
- Cooperate with the IFSCC in the attainment of the federative goals
- Stimulate the development of cosmetic science by means of prizes and scholarships
- Keep active and continuous contact with both local and foreign entities of the type
Contact InfoAsociación Argentina de Químicos Cosméticos
Thames 265 (C1414DCE)
Tel/Fax (54-11) 4855-3650 / 4856-7315
Asociación Argentina de Químicos Cosméticos // Thames 265 (C1414DCE) // Buenos Aires // Argentina // Tel/Fax: 54 11 4855 3650 - 54 11 4856 7315